Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm currently reading the Green Mile by Stephen King, which I borrowed from the Esplanade library and I got to the part where Eduard Delacroix was executed in the most brutal way, and I just began bawling as I struggled to peer through the tears and read. Normally, a sponge is needed to be soaked in brine to conduct the electricity in an electric chair. But as this doofus, this fucking warden called Percy Wetmore had a grudge against Delacroix, he didn't wet the sponge and cause the poor man to be fried alive. Argh. I'm so riled up now. On another note, I do think this is one of the better stories Stephen King has written. The language and the whole feel of the story is very different and much better than his other novels which have a touch of well, redneck to it. Ahh, I'm off to finish the book.

I still have Rosemary's baby and Shakespeare and movie to complete.

No comments: